Bremick Sharks Tooth Decking Screws are now available in a stylish bronze finish for projects that require a discrete coloured fastener, for example in decking boards that have been stained/coated in darker colours like browns to black, hardwood decking boards that are intended to be stained to keep its original darker colour and in trellis and other landscape timbers that have been stained in darker colours. Bronze decking screws are made from T304 stainless steel for exterior projects that are out in the elements.
- Decking screw in a stylish bronze finish, made of Stainless Steel T304 grade for exterior decking and landscaping projects. That’s right, it’s a bronze coloured stainless steel screw!
- Truss Head for a flush finish, T20 Torx drive for a positive driver bit engagement in the screw while driving
- Spear-Point drilling tip and Sharks Tooth serrations on the thread for aggressive drilling
- Predrilling will likely be required on decking board ends and in hardwood, best to test the screws in your decking boards before-hand
- Also available in 65mm length and in a Raised Head for a decorative finish
- Truss Head versions come in packs of 100, 250, 500 and 1,000 screws, 500 screws is roughly 10m2 of decking area at 450mm joist centres
- For more information on these awesome bronze screws, check out the product statement in the supporting documents section while of the trade portal/app
- …or, for more variety in decking screws, check out the PlaceMakers Decking Screw Selector in the docs section for more options and helpful tips.