We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The Nurajack SE06 with Joist head is a Self-Levelling pedestal with an adjustable height of 140 to 230mm. It is designed to support timber or aluminium joists for a floated timber or composite deck. A wide base distributes the weight evenly and can withstand loads up to 1000 kg. Nurajacks can be used over any stable, non-eroding surface (including concrete) and is compatible with most membranes. Nurajacks can be installed over grass when used in conjunction with a Nuraspike.
- Suitable for use with timber or aluminium joists
- Supports loads up to 1000kg each
- Self-levelling head protects membranes from point-loading and simplifies installation
- 3 screw guides to hold the joist in place on to the pedestal head
- Self-levelling pedestal head creates a level joist and a level deck
- Patented European design and manufactured to the highest standards in quality
- 20 year guarantee