The Milwaukee abrasive blade is compatible to use with Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3in cut-off tool. Cutting drywall, cement board, PVC and plastic is made easier by this 76mm abrasive blade. Carbide grit enhances the performance of the blade thus extending longevity. The 3/8in arbour hole of the blade operates at a speed of 20,000rpm.
- Compatible with Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3 inch cut-off tool
- General-purpose cutting wheel for drywall, cement board, PVC, plastics and others materials
- Carbide grit improves cutting performance and extends the life of the blade
- For use with Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3in cut-off tool (2522)
- 3/8 inch arbour hole size
- Maximum 20,000rpm