HardieFlex sheets cover a wide range of design solutions for residential and light commercial buildings. The smooth cladding sheets makes straight walls look sleek, clean and modern. Strong enough for commercial use, while also providing ultra-protection for residential investments. For a truly modern look add timber battens for design impact.
HardieFlex sheets are suitable for use in residential extensions, second story additions and gable ends. It can also be used to line porches, verandahs carports and for soffits and eaves.
Features and benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh conditions, including coastal conditions
- Can take a variety of finishes that will last for many years
- Cost effective and long lasting
- Resistant to damage from moisture and rotting
- 30 to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the James Hardie Fire and Acoustic Design Manual
- Suitable for bracing
- Can be cut to size easily with the HardieKnife, minimising dust on site
- Non-combustible material
- Low maintenance
- 15 year product warranty
Want to know more about Cladding products?