We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
Protecta First Construction Body Support Harness is engineered to use for rigging, construction, work platforms and ladder access. Harness features polyester web construction for added strength and durability. It has front, rear, side D-rings, retrieval attachment points, waist belt and padded hip/lower back pad. Belt ensures comfort and utmost safety due to the D-ring attachments on the back and side. Front and back retrieval points provides a secure attachment.
- Suitable for general working at height safety, rigging, construction, elevated work platforms and ladder access
- Durable polyester web construction for added abrasion resistance and durability
- Rear fall arrest rated D-ring provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system
- Tongue buckle leg straps
- Industrial harness with front and rear fall arrest rated D-ring, adjustable leg, chest and pelvic straps
- Pass-thru buckles on chest and leg straps provides quick and easy donning as well as adjustments
- Simple, fast and easy adjustment torso buckles for a perfect fit every time
- Comes in a hard wearing storage bag to ensure that harness is kept free from damage, when not in use
- Harnesses distribute fall forces over the upper thighs, pelvis, chest and shoulders
- Provides an attachment point on the worker for the personal fall arrest system