Firth’s Elements coloured concrete range has a desirable and unique look to complement the natural environment. The real beauty of the 8 natural colours is revealed when the various environmental factors affecting the finish, such as the natural local materials available, time of year and even conditions of the day, are taken into account.
FIRTH’S ELEMENTS COLOURED CONCRETE RANGE
• A stylish, low-maintenance and durable option
• The flexibility to choose 8 concrete colours that create dramatic driveways, concrete floors, paths and patios
• The look of large paving tiles
• The ability to be combined with Firth Pebble Mixes for a dramatically different concrete effect
• Low environmental impact. Firth oxides are made from recycled metal and coloured concrete can be recycled
The aggregates and oxides used are natural products and hence some variations will occur. Samples are to be used as an indication of colour and texture, not a comparison.