The ExoTec Facade Panel Top Hat Rainscreen offers versatility to architects and builders. It can be used on a variety of buildings which may be exposed to very high wind pressures and can be installed using the same fixing method regardless of the framing substrate material.
Features and benefits
- The ExoTec Facade Panel fixed to Top Hats acts as a Rainscreen and creates a 35mm deep cavity behind the panels which manages the moisture more effectively.
- There are fewer screws required to fix panels when compared to the old specification making the panel installation quicker.
- The Top Hats can be fixed to the horizontal structural framing e.g. girts, top and bottom plates and nogs without aligning them over the studs. This makes Top Hats and ExoTec Facade Panel installation quicker saving you time and money.
- Zincalume coating on Top Hat sections enhance their durability in harsh New Zealand climatic and coastal conditions.
- ExoTec Facade Panel and Top Hat Rainscreen system is a cost effective cladding solution for building facades exposed to high wind pressures.
Want to know more about Cladding products?