We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The 118mm aluminium groove cutter is designed to suit the needs of trades people in installing aluminium composite panelling on a building's exterior. The speed dial allows for adjusting of the blade speed to suit whatever the task may be. It can also be used with a 165mm saw blade. Saw can be used as a plunge cut circular saw by replacing cutter blade with a 165mm saw blade and removing skirt. The blade enables cutting for up to 135 degrees. Milled aluminium can be extracted just by connecting the vacuum hose to a 36mm outlet. The lightweight base plate made of die-cast aluminium offers stability and durability. It complements well with guide rails to align the cutting line straight.
- Cutter blade for 90 degree V shaped groove as a standard accessory
- User-friendly blade cover design for easy blade change
- Depth adjustment dial
- Blade available for 135 degree cutting (B-48860)
- No-load speed of 2200 to 6400rpm
- 2.5m power cord
- Max cutting capacities of 11mm
- Mechanical brake mechanism slows down the blade speed immediately to enhance efficiency and safety