We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The Milwaukee 135mm diameter circular saw blade is ideal for most demanding metal cutting applications. The hardened alloy steel body offers excellent durability. Carbide tipped teeth with alternate top bevel grind shear delivers burr-free cuts. It blade stays cools by reducing the heat generation. Thin kerf minimizes the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per charge. This blade operates at a speed rating of 4500rpm.
- For most demanding metal cutting applications
- No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
- No extreme heat build-up preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
- No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
- Lasts up to 25 times longer than abrasive blades
- Thin kerf design, faster cuts, better precision and better cuts per charge
- Fully hardened and tensioned body