We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The Rock-Hard replacement blade is designed for Rock Hard Aluminist knives or as an upgrade to other snap-blade knives. This 1 Inch wide with extra thickness of 0.7 mm avoids blade shatter. It is great for cutting 160 ft of drywall and stay sharp. The 7-point snap blade made of premium carbon steel tracks straight. It is tempered with multi-step sharpening. Ultra-hard and ultra-sharp blade is perfect for a wide range of cutting and scoring applications. It comes in a protective, moisture-resistant hard pack.
- Perfect for Tajima rock hard aluminist knives or as an upgrade to other snap-blade knives
- Super heavy-duty blades 25 mm x 0.7 mm
- Ultra-sharp, heavy-duty snap-blades
- 6 snap-off segments for a total of 7 cutting edges per blade
- 10 pieces in moisture-resistant dispenser case