Item added to cart
Your Store -
We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
Select your nearest store For delivery options and stock availability
Silktrim High Moisture Resistant (HMR) MDF moulding profile suitable for interior finishing applications.
- Produced from sustainably grown Malaysian plantation rubberwood.
- HMR Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), a reconstitued wood product containing wood fibre, wax and formaldehyde resins.
- Dual acrylic primed undercoat ready for quick on-site top coating.
- Can be glued, nailed or installed using a combination of both adhesives and nails.
- Should not be used in situations where it will be exposed to water, prolonged humidity or high temperatures, e.g. showers, saunas, bathrooms and laundries.
- When installing directly against concrete or masonry, a damp-proof course must be used.
- Suitable for interior use only.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request
- E0 rated (very low formaldehyde emission)
There are no supporting documents available for this product