We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
Structural Square Edge F8/F8 plywood is a New Zealand made plywood used in EP1 and EPG Certified Bracing Systems where structural characteristics are specified by designers and engineers. Common uses include bracing, interior lining, noise control, and membrane and roofing substrate. Structural plywood is manufactured under a third party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) Joint Accreditation System – Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) certification as compliant with NZ Building Code standard AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.
- Manufactured from sustainably grown NZ plantation pine in compliance with the NZ Forest Accord
- Non appearance grade allowing open imperfections up to 75 mm across the face veneer Splits and knots allowable
- H3.2 CCA Treated Radiata Pine for above ground exposed applications
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)