We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
Grooved Lining plywood is a New Zealand made, cost-effective high-appearance plywood panel with 'V' grooves running the length of the panel at 100mm centres. Grooved Lining is suitable for sheltered exterior applications such as soffit linings. Manufactured under a third party-audited quality control programme and certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) Joint Accreditation System – Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) certification as compliant with NZ Building Code standard AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.
- Manufactured from sustainably grown NZ plantation pine in compliance with the NZ Forest Accord
- Grooved Lining is designed for high-appearance interiors
- Uncoated high appearance surface suitable for clear, stain and paint finishes
- H3.1 LOSP Treated Radiata Pine suitable for above ground exposed applications
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)