We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
Check your Trade Price
Are you with PlaceMakers Trade? Click the icon above to check your trade price.
Resortdeck capped composite decking combines the look of a freshly oiled timber deck with the benefits of durability, dimensional stability & low maintenance for the most natural looking composite available. The boards are splinter-free, do not leach & are scratch, fade & mould resistant. There is no need for staining, oiling or painting. And all boards are recyclable
- Core is 95% recycled materials : 35-40% high density polyethylene and 60-65% wood fibre
- Looks like freshly oiled, natural timber decking that will look great for years
- UV resistant and very durable
- Splinter-free and nail-free
- Moisture and stain resistant
- Easily achieve a level flush-finish between interior floor and deck
- Install on Qwickbuild system
- Nail free aesthetic - hidden fasteners so fast and easy to install
- 10 year warranty
- Available in 6 colours