We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
Protecta First Industrial Body Support Harness is engineered to use for rigging, construction, work platforms and ladder access. Harness features polyester web construction for added strength and durability. It has front and rear fall arrest rated D-ring, adjustable leg, chest and pelvic straps. Leg straps contain tongue buckle and the D-ring on the back side ensures comfortable wearing. Parachute torso adjusters provides a secure attachment point.
- Suitable for general working at height safety, rigging, construction, elevated work platforms and ladder access
- Features back D-ring
- Retrieval and front attachments
- Belt with side D-ring attachments
- Durable polyester web construction for added abrasion resistance and durability
- Construction harness with front, rear, side D-rings, retrieval attachment points, waist belt and padded hip/lower back pad
- Harnesses distribute fall forces over the upper thighs, pelvis, chest and shoulders
- Provides an attachment point on the worker for the personal fall arrest system
- Certified to AS/New Zealand's 1891.1:2007