We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
3M Protecta First Industrial body support harness with 2m lanyard and scaffold hook end is designed to use for rigging, construction, work platforms and ladder access. Polyester web construction of the harness provides added strength and durability. D-ring on the back side and the leg straps contain tongue buckle that ensures comfortable wearing. Parachute torso adjusters offer a secure attachment point. Chest and pelvic straps evenly distributes the body weight.
- Suitable for general working at height safety, rigging, construction, elevated work platforms and ladder access
- Durable polyester web construction
- Integral adjustable 2m web lanyard with double scaffold hook
- Tongue buckle leg straps
- Parachute torso adjusters
- Harnesses distribute fall forces over the upper thighs, pelvis, chest and shoulders
- Provides an attachment point on the worker for the personal fall arrest system
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- Certified to AS/New Zealand's 1891.1:2007