We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The Steel Cap Gumboot is a wide fitting safety gumboot made to withstand harsh working environments like underground mining. It has a steel toe cap and steel midsole which ensure maximum protection. Produced in Tasmania, this gumboot is made from a PVC/nitrile compound material which is chemical, oil and acid resistant. It also has a soft toe pad and polyurethane footbed with arch support to provide extra cushioning and shock absorption. It is reinforced at high impact areas and its ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces fatigue.
- Steel toe cap and steel midsole for maximum protection
- Made from PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Soft toe pad to cushion the delicate bones of your toes and feet
- Luxury polyurethane foot bed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD¬Ã† to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock
- Polyurethane foot bed is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Heavy duty tread base for extra stability, with sole pattern that resists clogging providing superior grip in all conditions
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep and rear kick off lip
- Knit lining for comfort
- Organic fat, oil, and acid resistant, electrical shock and penetration resistant
- Meets the Australian/New Zealand occupational protective footwear standards