We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The clear zinc coating is an advanced protective coating technology to safeguard surfaces from chemical, environmental and ultraviolet damage. It also prevents rust, oxidation, corrosion, staining and fading for up to 27 months. This easy to use, long lasting and high performance protective clear coating can be applied to almost any surface. It seals surface with an impact resistant, smooth, clear and high gloss finish. This coating gives superior protection from damaging UV light and allows for non-destructive structural inspection. Non-conductive formula assures fast drying that is touch dry in 20 minutes and full cure in 24 hours. It aids newly painted surface to keep original gloss finish, thus preventing fading and staining. It can be used on iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, bronze, chrome, concrete, stone, plastic, fibreglass, timber and more.
- Aids newly painted surface to keep original gloss finish, prevents fading and staining
- Seals surface with an impact resistant, smooth, clear and high gloss finish
- Provides protection from damaging UV light
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Allows for non-destructive structural inspection
- Does not yellow
- Stops moisture and air reaching the surface - impermeable
- Flexible - expands and contracts with the surface and will not crack or chip
- Fast drying - touch dry in 20 minutes and full cure in 24 hours