PlaceMakers Frame and Truss delivers you value for money and saves you time on assembly. We deliver your order right first time, on time.
What we offer:
- Frames are clearly marked and stacked in sequence (where ever possible), depending on load efficiency, site requirements and health and safety.
- Colour coded truss plans matched by truss coding for ease of placement on site.
- All site plans are weatherproof and sent with a PlaceMakers iconic builder’s pencil.
- Wall junctions are marked on plates.
- Galvanised nails to any H3.2 CCA walls.
- PlaceMakers can supply and fit the MiTek Bowmac STUD-LOK system at the plant to save you time and money fitting stud-straps on site.
- You’ll have ease of interior and exterior lining due to our consistent timber gauge. We only use stress graded, NZ grown timber from reputable suppliers. All trusses are supported by producer, design and manufacturing statements as required by NZS3604:11. We can provide technical support in detailing.
- Courtesy cuts (under cut) doorways on bottom plates.
- Experienced site support and site measures.
- We are the biggest producer of Frame and Truss in New Zealand, with a national network of 8 plants we have the flexibility to meet demand.
- LBP Maintenance Seminars to help keep you current with your elective skills maintenance points’ requirements are available through PlaceMakers branches or PlaceMakers Frame and Truss.
- Earn PlaceMakers PLUS Points on all purchases for travel or leisure product rewards.
- We can incorporate the balance of roof and loose timber within your quote – the benefit of one account.
- Frames are supplied plastic covered for moisture protection.
- Calls are made to builders/reps the day prior to delivery to confirm estimated arrival time.
- We deliver in full and on time to your site.
- We have a range of trucks and experienced drivers to place Frames and Trusses where you want them on site, unloading with minimal hassle or damage.
- PlaceMakers Frame & Truss service promise ensures safety at all stages of the delivery and offloading process.
- Safety is paramount in all phases.
- We provide a full detailing service and willingly work with architects, specifiers and engineers to provide a tailored solution for both standard and more complex constructions.
- We can integrate engineered timber products for mid floors or garage lintels, for example, where specified.
- We invest in the latest in saw technology for accuracy and presentation.
- Fastenings and design are from Mitek, a company with 40 years of supply within New Zealand. Lumberlok, Gang-nail and Bowmac zinc, galvanised are used.
- Our branch network, National Estimations Unit and our digital tools, like Build It, means that location isn’t a factor.