We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
Batten screws are a heavy duty, large diameter screw used in many different construction and landscaping projects. These Ecko Batten screws are made from T316 grade Stainless Steel for excellent corrosion resistance in extreme conditions.
- 100mm Batten Screw with a bugle head for countersinking into heavy constrution and landscaping timbers
- T316 Stainless Steel for the highest corrosion resistance and is suitable for coastal areas and extreme conditions
- T17 Type-17 drill point with thread serrations for aggressive drilling
- Powerful cordless drill drivers are able to drive these screws into heavy and wet timbers without pre-drilling
- 100mm batten screws are available in 25, 100, 250 and bulk 500 packs and include a hex driver bit to get you started
- Other sizes and packs are available (75, 100, 125 and 150mm lengths in 25, 100, 250 and sometimes 500 packs)