We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The 4-outlet switched power board with two USB ports is designed to protect computing equipments. It has voltage rating of 230 to 240 Volts. This 1.8 m board with a current rating of 10 A, can take up to 2400 Watts power load. It has a clamping voltage rating of 775 Volts and provides up to 525 Joules of surge protection. Each USB port facilitates charging of up to 2.4 Amps with an overload protection of 5.1 A. Surge protection indicator warns against the overload.
- Suitable for safeguarding computing equipments
- Current rating of 10 Amp
- Nominal voltage of 230 to 240 Volts
- Surge protection of 525 Joules
- Maximum power load of 2400 Watts
- Clamping voltage rating of 775 Volts
- Two USB ports with a charging capacity of 2.4 Amp each
- Overload USB protection of 5.1 Amp
- Surge protection indicator provides safety overload protection