We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The CaviLock CL200 Slider Passage Handle is designed to use for residential, commercial and hospitality applications. This rectangular handle does not contain a striker or magnet and is ideal to use in situations where locking or latching is not required. Built-in snib button provides extra space in the side pull. Large finger pull offers more depth to obtain greater purchase. This sliding cavity door handle with a ORB finish and facilitates easy and smooth installation. Handle measuring 60mm x 126mm works with 33 to 40mm doors and is made from brass for added durability.
- Suitable to use for residential, commercial and hospitality applications
- The CL200 range of sliding door hardware is suitable for residential, commercial, and hospitality applications
- The symmetrical design makes handing easy - simply ensure the side handles are the desired orientation when fitting
- Suitable for timber or aluminium doors
- Non-magnetic latch
- Passage handles are suitable for situations, where locking or latching is not required
- These handles do not have a striker or magnet