We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The Briton 1120 Series Door Closer is a universal, fully reversible and non-handed door closer. Sprayed silver finished door closer is made of pressure die cast aluminium material with steel rack and pinion. Door closer features independent adjustment valves for controlling back check, closing and latching speeds. This regular closer is designed to mount on pull side. Door closer has fully adjustable 1 - 3 strength track arm and offers maximum opening angle of 180 degree. Surface/Top jamb mountable closer is well suitable for use on residential or light commercial interior hollow core wooden or metal doors. This door closer finds application in store room, toilet as well as office doors.
- Perfect for use on residential or light commercial interior hollow core wooden or metal doors
- Universal, fully reversible, non-handed door closer
- Closer body constructed from pressure die cast aluminium with steel rack and pinion
- Fully adjustable two to four strength regular arm, one to three strength track arm
- Factory set to strength 3
- Independent adjustment valves for controlling back check, closing and latching speeds
- The 10 year warranty provides specifiers and users with assured quality and performance
- Door leaf width of 850 to 1100mm
- Closer is fixed to the pull (hinge) side of door