ADOS Builders’ Fill is a permanent repair or filler that can be used on a variety of surfaces. It is ideal to repair gaps, cracks, holes, dents or replacing rotten or missing wood sections. ADOS Builders’ Fill is smooth and easily applied, with exceptional adhesion. It can be moulded to shape and trimmed while still semi hard. The unique ceramic additive makes ADOS Builders’ Fill a superior filler. It cures by a chemical reaction so it will not shrink like common air drying fillers, will not rot and is waterproof. Once set it can be cut, sawn, drilled, chiselled, nailed, filed, sanded painted and screwed into.
- Works with minimal shrinkage and resists water and weather
- For use in building and painting industries
- Permanent repair or filler
- Superior trimming and shaping qualities
- To replace rotten or missing wood sections as a wood filler
- Faster curing than conventional solvent or water-based fillers
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces, including as a wood filler
- Cures by a chemical reaction so it will not shrink like common air drying fillers, will not rot and is waterproof
This item could require special precautions or handling so is not available for Delivery. It is only available for Click & Collect.