We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
ADOS styrene odour filler is perfect to repair gaps, cracks, holes, dents or replacing rotten or missing wood sections. The unique ceramic additive in the filler exhibits exceptional adhesion properties. It sets rapidly when used in hot weather or in direct sunlight and can be painted immediately. This opaque paste has excellent trimming and shaping properties. It comes in a 1L can. Once set it can be cut, sawn, drilled, chiselled, nailed, filed, sanded painted and screwed into.
- Works with minimal shrinkage and resists water and weather
- For use in building and painting industries
- Permanent repair or filler
- Superior trimming and shaping qualities
- To replace rotten or missing wood sections as a wood filler
- Faster curing than conventional solvent or water-based fillers
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces, including as a wood filler
- Cures by a chemical reaction so it will not shrink like common air drying fillers, will not rot and is waterproof