We've set your location to '', pricing and availability will be shown based on this store.
The Sikaflex MS modified silicone sealant is based on SMP technology that makes it ideal to use for external and internal building applications. Good primerless adhesion does not stain concrete, marble and other masonry surfaces. This sealant can be used on any time after curing with the help of water-based paints. Neutral cure sealant exhibits great Sikaflexibility and gives out a low odour.
- Good primerless adhesion to most common building material
- Paintable any time after curing, with water-based paints (compatibility testing recommended prior to full application)
- Neutral cure
- Highly flexible
- MS has been formulated for sealing joints in and around concrete, brick, masonry, pre-cast panels, stone cladding, windows, doors and fibre cement sheeting
- MS bonds well to concrete and masonry, cement plaster systems, aluminium, copper, brass and zinc, stainless steel, mild or galvanised steel, glass and ceramic tiles, glass reinforced plastics
- Good to dilute acids and alkalis
- Excellent UV resistance