The 13mm 2-Speed hammer drill features cast alloy gear housing and ball bearing construction for assured longer service life and prolonged use in industrial applications. It is designed to use on steel, wood as well as on concrete surfaces. The drill with a proven track record offers rugged reliable operation. It has variable speed and reverse controls. Powerful 750 Watts motor operates at a no load speed of 2300rpm and has an impact rating of 46000 IPM. It cuts up to 6.5mm steel, 20mm wood and 20mm concrete. It comes with chuck, chuck key, grip, depth rod, chuck key holder and case.
- Perfect for steel, concrete and wood
- Cast alloy gear housing and ball bearing construction for longer service life
- Variable speed and reverse controls
- Motor operates at a no load speed of 2300rpm
- Two-speed gear change
- Includes chuck, chuck key, grip, depth rod, chuck key holder and case