Build it better with PlaceMakers
Our promise: PlaceMakers Frame & Truss aims to deliver you value for money, save you time on assembly and deliver your order right first time, on time. You’ll have ease of interior and exterior lining due to our consistent timber gauge. We only use stress graded, NZ grown timber from reputable suppliers. All trusses are supported by producer, design and manufacturing statements as required by NZS3604:11. We can also provide technical support in detailing.
Frame & Truss
Frame & Truss
- Frames are clearly marked and stacked in sequence (where ever possible),depending on load efficiency, site requirements and health and safety.
- All site plans are laminated.
- Wall junctions are marked on bottom plates.
- Sophisticated cuts for roof and angle frames.
- Frames are supplied plastic wrapped for moisture protection.
- Calls are made to builders/reps the day prior to delivery to confirm estimated arrival time.
- We deliver in full and on time to your site.
- We willingly work with architects, specifiers and engineers to provide a tailored solution for both standard and more complex constructions.
- Our well trained, long serving staff have years of expertise.
- We can integrate engineered timber products for mid floors or garage lintels, for example, where specified.
- PlaceMakers Frame and Truss product service delivery aims to ensure safety at all stages of the delivery and off loading process. Safety is paramount in all phases.