Harley-Davidson® Iron 883™ motorbike could be yours!
Spend over $1000+GST on Firth grey masonry blocks and Dricon Trade Mortar® In one purchase and go in the draw to win a Harley-Davidson® Iron 883™ motorbike plus a $2,000 accessory package.
PlaceMakers “Firth grey masonry blocks and Dricon Trade Mortar®” Win a Harley-Davidson® Iron 883™Motorbike and Accessory Package terms and conditions:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open exclusively to PlaceMakers customers who are residents of New Zealand. Employees of PlaceMakers and its agencies plus members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter. If the winning entrant is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
3. To enter the draw you must spend over $1,000 +GST of Firth Grey Masonry Blocks and Dricon Trade Mortar® products in one transaction through any PlaceMakers store between 1st October 2017 and 30th November 2017.
4. Only one entry per transaction. Entry becomes invalid if the purchased product is returned for credit or exchanged with an alternative product. Trade Account must be within agreed terms to be eligible to win. View Terms of Trade.
5. Trade Account holder customers will be automatically entered into the draw to win upon making a qualifying purchase. The Prize will be awarded to the registered PlaceMakers Trade Account Holder only, not the individual purchasing the qualifying products on behalf of the Trade Account Holder.
6. Non Trade Account holders must enter via the online entry form above by Monday 4th December at 11.59pm. For a non-Trade Account holder, the prize will be awarded to the person named on the entry form.
7. Incomplete, late or illegible entries will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries or submitting an entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize draw will take place at Fletcher Building Head Office, 810 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland, 1061 on Monday 11th December 2017 at 1.00pm. The first eligible entry drawn will be deemed to be the Winner.
9. The Winner will be notified by phone or email by the 15th of December 2017. If the Winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion), the Winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be drawn.
10. The Winner must retain their invoice or receipt for proof of purchase to be eligible to claim the prize.
11. The prize constitutes of a new Harley Davidson Iron XL883N Motorbike, the on road costs and an accessory package that will include a helmet and a riding jacket. Total prize value will be a maximum of $16,000 including GST.
12. The Winner is responsible for organising any insurance required for this vehicle, as well as any vehicle and service checks.
13. The prize may be subject to further terms and conditions stipulated by the prize provider.
14. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service.
15. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winners name and photographs for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes (including on social media) if required without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion.
18. Unless the Promoter determines otherwise, this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that the Promoter may be running concurrently.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fletcher Distribution Limited trading as PlaceMakers and its related companies, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, tax liability, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
20. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Fletcher Distribution Limited trading as PlaceMakers.